1.6K views

A couple of months ago I agreed to pay the $29.95 to supposedly help my computer run faster.I was charged for additional money that I didn't agree to and since I installed the program onto my computer it is running slower than before.

I have tried to contact customer support for assistance many times but have been unsuccessful. I have also tried to remove this program from my computer several times but it just won't go away. Does anyone know how to remove this program from my computer? Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

Thanks.Debbie

Had an Experience with FinallyFast?

Comments

Try calling them and saying this is your minor childs laptop and that they used your card fraudulently to pay for program.

Sebring, Florida, United States #961037

tried every thing I can find, even called the company and the man was very rude to me, wouldn't help me at all..It's on my programs list and I cannot uninstall it.

It continues to sit there and every time I turn on my computer it throws up a window telling me how much junk I have in my laptop and then offers to rid me of it. I want it off my laptop and its still there.

No one should have the right to put something on your computer and then not be prosecuted for it and for not letting you get it uninstalled.I'm 73 and don't want to have this ruining my laptop...Please help.

Gainesville, Florida, United States #946010

I closed the account being used for automatic payment.I do this often to help prevent my credit info from being stolen or misused.

These scammers have tried calling me asking for new credit info.

Some nerve!I am still trying to remove FF from my control panel.

I was scammed too.They charge my bank account 3 times without me knowing.

I only agreed to sign up for a year and was told it was for a year then, I was scammed and ***. I told them I do not want any automatic renewal and was lied to. Everyone should come together and sue.

I try getting the manager and got no help and the billing department did not call me back when they were suppose to.Everyone should come together and sue this company for misleading us.

Athens, Georgia, United States #796377

Yes, they have infected my computer and I cannot get rid of it. I didn't even ask for it.

Yippee. This key, regarding right clicking FF in lower rt corner of screen, and clicking "exit" enabled me to uninstall as described. Phew! THANKS!

Philly west

Oct 23 from Missoula, Montana

Hello fellow victims of Finally Fast Scam. I made the mistake of buying this *** but canceled my purchase in 2 days when I realized I couldn't get the results I sought & they promised. In calling up a customer rep, they actually directed me to the below process. I just did it and hopefully it was removed. DON'T FORGET: **If you continue to have problems with them, file a claim against them with the Better Business Bureau & Finally Fast is obligated to act on your behalf to save their ***. Same goes for any other company!

A: To uninstall our software, please make sure you have closed the software you would like to remove by opening your System Tray at the lower right side of your computer, right-clicking on the software icon and clicking on “Exit”. The product alert will display and close out of the alert by clicking on the “X”. Now please click your start menu and click on the control panel. From here choose “add or remove programs”, select the software you want to remove and click on remove. The Installer window will open. Choose remove, click next and follow the remaining prompts to uninstall your software.

randysvh

use a program called iobit uninstaller or revo uninstaller and let it do the advanced uninstall for the program. There may be other programs you will find that you do not use or need that may have been installed about the same time or since that time. If you need additional help to fix your system since this is what i do for a living and 40 years of experience, please let me know and will tell you how we can get the job done.

randy

to randysvh Springfield, Illinois, United States #954800

Thank you randysh for the recommendation of the iobit uninstaller. I can't believe the remanents of finally fast it found & removed! Very impressed with this tool & will use it again I'm sure!

I don't remember what I was downloading or why but I was apparently not diligent in reading what the myriad of boxes said during the download and ended up with "Finally Fast".When I tried to uninstall it using the Windows 7 uninstall program, I got a message saying that a file that needed to be deleted with Finally Fast was being used by - guess what - Finally Fast, even though I didn't have the program running.

I was a bit perplexed until I remembered to check "processes" in Task Manager and found a Finally Fast task running.I "quit" that process and then had no trouble uninstalling the Finally Fast program.

Missoula, Montana, United States #732270

To reinstall our software, please follow the steps above and restart your PC. Then download or run the software from your Backup CD and follow the prompts to install again :)